MTB Transit Solutions is proud to be a certified ISO 9001:2015 company.
ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
Organizations of all types and sizes find that using the ISO 9001 standard helps them:
• Organize processes
• Improve the efficiency of processes
• Continually improve
ISO 9001 is based on the plan-do-check-act methodology and provides a process-oriented approach to documenting and reviewing the structure, responsibilities, and procedures required to achieve effective quality management in an organization. Specific sections of the standard contain information on many topics, such as:
• Requirements for a quality management system, including documented information, planning and determining process interactions
• Responsibilities of management
• Management of resources, including human resources and an organization’s work environment
• Product realization, including the steps from design to delivery
• Measurement, analysis, and improvement of the QMS through activities like internal audits and corrective and preventive action